All orders are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) By ordering a Cards by Claire card, the customer acknowledges and accepts these terms and conditions.
2) Each Cards by Claire card is individually handmade to order and so minor alterations from the pictures shown are inevitable. Cards by Claire reserves the right to make minor alterations to products at its discretion
3) Cards by Claire will use reasonable efforts to use the embellishments, colours and papers shown on this site, however it may be necessary to change the items used due to non-availability. Where particular elements of a card are not available then Cards by Claire shall advise this at the time of ordering and will use reasonable efforts to provide an appropriate alternative
4) All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the pictures shown on this website and in subsequent correspondence are accurate, however, the differences in resolution, screen quality etc may mean that colours in particular may not be 100% representative.
3) Orders, once placed and confirmed by Cards by Claire (whether by email, or in the case of Facebook order by personal message) cannot be cancelled
4) Payment is due in full (including P&P) by bank transfer prior to delivery.
5) The lead time for your card will be advised at the time of order. All lead times quoted in orders are based on when the card will be available for despatch. Actual delivery times are dependent on Royal Mail delivery times. As a guide, Royal Mail advise allowing up to 5 days for first class posting.
6) P&P prices are based on the following criteria:
a) Mainland UK delivery address
b) Normal first class post (where special or recorded delivery is requested this shall be chargeable in addition)
c) Cards by Claire standard level packaging (cards come with correct sized envelope, tissue wrapped and in a board back envelope). Where additional or alternative packaging is required the additional costs for this will be confirmed at the time of order placement
7) Cards by Claire cannot be held responsible for the non-receipt of any card once despatched. Special care should be made by the customer to ensure that all delivery details are clear at the time of ordering. If proof of posting is required then this should be requested at the time of ordering and a Post office receipt will be provided. No additional charge will be made for this.
8) Cards by Claire cannot be held responsible for any damage caused during despatch (provided that the item(s) have been packaged in accordance with Cards by Claire standard packaging).
9) Prices provided on this website are intended for guidance only. Actual prices are calculated on an individual order basis
10) Special offers which may be available from time to time (as advertised on this website or via Facebook) are subject to any specific terms stated as part of that offer. All offers are made at the discretion of Cards by Claire and may be withdrawn at any time
11) Cards by Claire will use reasonable efforts to accommodate requests for changes to be made to the shown design of its cards but cannot guarantee that all changes will be possible. Changes to colour or embellishment in particular are subject to availability.
12) Cards by Claire can personalise it’s cards to add specific names, dates, ages etc. Cards by Claire cannot be held responsible for any errors in the information provided by the customer in this regard, including but not limited to spellings.
13) Unless otherwise expressly stated, the copyright in all designs shown on this website, and any new designs created under any order placed vests in Cards by Claire, and the making of unauthorised copies is prohibited.
14) All orders, once despatched, are non-refundable. Where a change to a shown design or a bespoke card has been ordered then Cards by Claire will provide a picture for approval prior to payment and despatch. Reasonable requests for changes, in accordance with the original order specification, shall be accommodated where possible. Material changes to the ordered design shall constitute a new order and payment for the original order shall become due prior to despatch of the new card. The provisions of this clause shall be interpreted and applied at the sole discretion of Cards by Claire
15) These terms and conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English Law. Nothing within these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.